Cameyo’s Virtual Application Delivery Platform Expands to Let Organizations Run Cameyo in Their Own Instance of Azure
CARY, N.C. – Nov. 5, 2019 – Cameyo, the cloud-native virtual application delivery platform that brings Windows applications to any device from the browser, today announced that organizations utilizing Microsoft Azure can now experience the full benefits of Cameyo’s virtual application delivery platform within their own instance of Azure. Now the premium cost-savings and performance features like elasticity, usage optimization, and Cameyo’s Session Sync and RDP Port Shield technology – previously only available with Cameyo’s Fully Hosted service on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) – are now available to all organizations utilizing Azure.
“Flexibility and choice are critical for organizations when migrating to the cloud,” said Mark Bowker, Senior Analyst at Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG). “By enabling organizations to utilize their own instance of Azure and still experience the full benefits of the Cameyo virtual application delivery platform, Cameyo is extending its commitment to let customers run in their environment of choice – regardless of which cloud, hybrid cloud, or on-premises environments they choose.”
Bring Your Own Azure
“As a cloud-native virtual application delivery platform, Cameyo has always been committed to working seamlessly in any environment,” said Andrew Miller, Co-Founder and CEO of Cameyo. “With this advancement, we’re ensuring that all of the features of our Fully Hosted service, which runs on Google Cloud Platform, can be utilized within each organization’s individual Azure instance. This enables organizations to bring their own Azure cloud while still experiencing the control, cost savings, infrastructure reduction, and security that Cameyo is known for.”
Beginning today, Azure customers can now experience the full benefits of Cameyo, including:
- Greater Control and Compliance – Utilizing Cameyo within their own instance of Azure gives organizations complete control of their environment, simplifying compliance for organizations in highly-regulated industries.
- Cost Savings – Cameyo’s elasticity and usage optimization technologies dramatically reduce cost by dynamically spinning up and down servers based on demand, ensuring that organizations aren’t paying for 24/7 servers when they aren’t being used.
- Enhanced User Experience – Cameyo’s Session Sync technology provides data resiliency so that a user’s settings and files follow them from session to session, ensuring a seamless user experience for virtual applications. And because Cameyo enables users to experience the full desktop version of their applications directly from the browser, users’ have nothing new to learn.
- Infrastructure Reduction – Unlike VDI products that increase the amount of infrastructure you need to manage – and therefore the cost and complexity – Cameyo’s cloud-native platform helps customers reduce infrastructure and costs by up to 80% compared to Citrix/VDI.
- Increased Security – Cameyo’s RDP Port Shield technology proactively protects customers from RDP vulnerabilities that can lead to brute force attacks and ransomware.
Any organization can get started with Cameyo in minutes by loading the applications they want to publish to their users to the Cameyo platform. IT can then determine who in their organization has access to each app, or publish apps to the entire organization. Once published, the organization’s users can access all of these legacy Windows apps from the browser, enabling them to utilize the apps on any device. Users can start work on one device and finish on another thanks to Cameyo’s Session Sync technology that provides data resiliency across sessions.
Pricing and Availability
Cameyo for Azure is available today, and for the month of November, new customers can get their first month of Cameyo free. Pricing for Cameyo’s fully-hosted service is based on a per-user basis, and unlike other virtual application delivery services, includes all usage fees to avoid unexpected bill shock. For self-hosted environments, Cameyo runs in the customer’s own data center, so they are responsible for applicable infrastructure, usage and license fees. To begin a free trial, get started here.
Cameyo is a cloud-native virtual application delivery platform that enables the secure delivery of Windows desktop applications to any device from any browser. As organizations pursue Digital Transformation, they hit a common roadblock during their shift to the cloud – the inability to deliver their legacy Windows applications from the cloud. Cameyo solves this issue by providing everyone with seamless access to their Windows apps on any device, from any HTML5 browser. Hundreds of enterprises and organizations utilize Cameyo’s virtual application delivery platform to deliver Windows applications to tens of thousands of users worldwide. To learn more, visit cameyo.com.