As organizations around the world adapt to the new normal – one where the concept of “internal” and “remote” employees is replaced by all employees being a hybrid – the need for Digital Workspaces to ensure productivity from anywhere is great than ever.
Which is why today we’re excited to announce that we have partnered with ASG Africa, a premier IT solutions and services provider, to make Cameyo available to all organizations throughout Africa and the Middle East. We’ve also announced that – based on our strategic integration with Microsoft Azure – all organizations who need to provide their people with secure access to Windows and internal web apps from the browser can now experience all of the benefits of Cameyo within their own instance of Azure.
What this means is that all of the premium cost-savings and performance features like elasticity, usage optimization, and Cameyo’s Session Sync and RDP Port Shield technology – which were previously only available with Cameyo’s Fully Hosted service on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) – are now available to all organizations utilizing Azure.
Beginning today, ASG Africa customers can experience the following benefits of Cameyo:
- Greater Control and Compliance – Simplified compliance for organizations in highly-regulated industries by utilizing Cameyo within their own instance of Azure.
- Cost Savings – With Cameyo advanced provisioning, Azure customers have access to features like elasticity and usage optimization to dynamically spin servers up and down based on demand and automatically move servers into hibernation mode ensuring organizations don’t pay for 24/7 servers when they aren’t being used.
- Enhanced User Experience – Cameyo’s Session Sync technology enables a user’s settings and files follow them from session to session, ensuring a seamless user experience. And because Cameyo enables users to experience the full desktop version of their applications directly from the browser, users’ have nothing new to learn.
- Infrastructure Reduction – Unlike VDI which increases the infrastructure you need to manage, and therefore the cost and complexity, Cameyo’s cloud-native platform reduces infrastructure and costs by up to 80% compared to Citrix/VDI.
- Increased Security – By separating applications from the OS and making them available via the browser, Cameyo helps ensure that malware on the user’s machine doesn’t have access to their application sessions. And Cameyo’s RDP Port Shield technology proactively protects customers from RDP vulnerabilities that can lead to brute force attacks and ransomware.
Any organization can get started with Cameyo in minutes by loading the applications they want to publish to their users to the Cameyo platform. Cameyo seamlessly integrates with Office 365, G Suite, Okta, Ping ID and most Single Sign-On (SSO) providers giving organizations the ability to manage authentication, permissions, users, and groups with no additional work. Once published, the organization’s users can securely access all of these legacy Windows apps from the browser, enabling them to utilize the apps on any device. Users can start work on one device and finish on another thanks to Cameyo’s Session Sync technology that provides data resiliency across sessions.
Check out the full announcement – including pricing and availability details – here.